CannyWMS – Warehouse Management System
- Enhancing Productivity of your Warehouse Operations
- Integrated Warehouse Solution through CannyWMS
CannyWMS has been designed with a view to bring the concept of a centralized warehouse system, to take care of the company’s day-to-day warehouse operations. Warehouse management transforms a typical warehouse operation into a totally connected logistics and fulfils the business. Our warehouse management software allows you to take customers orders, process them in real-time with voice directed operations and automates shipping. CannyWMS is an unified Supply Chain Management Software incorporating a real-time Warehouse Management Software System. Using our logistics software you can increase your efficiency and expand your business.
Web Enabled Canny Warehouse Management System
CannyWMS Application is a WEB Based application which can be accessed inside & outside the warehouse. CannyWMS provides the ability to monitor and control the physical location of goods within the warehouse. Complete track on each product is kept against a transaction. CannyWMS can be mapped with operation and business specific SOP’s and also it is very much user-friendly.
CannyWMS gives global visibility of reports based on the user rights. The database will get synchronized with the global database, based on a predefined interval for global visibility. CannyWMS System is customized by our team with respect to different Warehouse Infrastructure and Customer requirements.
Modules in CannyWMS
Inbound Process Flow
Outbound Process Flow
Operation Benefits & Advantages
- Provides visibility to the measurement of the performance of various activities in a Warehouse against set SLAs.
- Facilitates Inventory Planning based on Re-Order level
- Supports activity based billing
- Live Dashboard facilitates easy monitoring of inventory levels and pending tasks.
- Manage Intra/inter branch Operations effectively.
- Improve Employee performance
- Better monitoring and visibility of operations, e.g. track and trace, unbilled.
- More accurate and real-time reports on profitability, customer service levels and vendor KPIs resulting in better management decisions.
- Reduction of errors due to manual checking during preparation of bills.
- Optimum Utilization of warehouse space.
- Receipt of returned material from own branches / dealers / customers (RLC)
- Rotation Rules based on expiry date/manufacturing date etc. ( FIFO/LIFO etc)
- POD tracking
- SKU/Item Codes
- Storage Locations
- DOCK / Staging Areas
- Equipment Id’s
Barcode / QR Print
- SKU/Item Codes
- Order Number